Artistaday.com - Find new contemporary art, create your own gallery of art
Artistaday.com - Find new contemporary art, create your own gallery of art

Michael Loveland  Miami, FL

* All images used with permission. Please do not distribute without first contacting the artist.

About Michael

This is a new series about interpreting the world around me. I am continuously translating materials I find into compositions of chance and randomness. Although it is necessary for me to filter my surroundings to produce pure constructions, this is a chance operation. This is what I find so approachable and familiar, what most pass, disregard, or see as common, I utilize as the first steps in my process.

Follow Michael

Michael appears in the following Top 10 lists

'Florida'

'2008'

3 reactions displayed

I like when everyday, mundane objects as bland as signs and advertisements are manipulated into interesting works of art. Would like to see more examples though at his web site.

I like what I can see, but it's hard to really "get" installation art in a 2-D image.

It's nice to see some art that's innovative and inspiring on this site. (Your site is down, though.)

Leave a comment

Previous artist

artistaday facebook artistaday chrome artistaday instagram artistaday twitter artistaday rss artistaday pinterest artistaday google plus artistaday mailing list